Saturday, October 23, 2010

JP+, New House, & Zoo!

Oh, geeeez!! Yes, I know.  It has been a while.  The past week has been a whirlwind but definitely worth telling about!
Last week, my mom and I went to the Juice Plus+ National Conference in Orlando, Florida.  It was amazing!  Fun, exciting, invigorating, informational, inspiring, exhausting,....and did I say fun? I began my Juice Plus+ business this past March after having been on it since I was 20 weeks pregnant with Hudson.  A dear friend told my mom about it when we found out about Hudson's lung mass, and I firmly believe JP+ and lots of prayer are why Hudson is here today.  Believing in it so much and knowing the strong scientific studies that support it's benefits, I wanted to promote it to everyone I know!  I must say that Juice Plus+ has been a wonderful blessing both health-wise and financially! 
At the conference, we got to meet Bear Grylls (Man vs Wild on the Discovery Channel).  He is going to be the national spokesperson for JP+ in the coming months.  He has been taking JP+ since he was a teenager; took it to climb Mt. Everest, takes it everywhere he goes, has his entire family on it, took it while in the England Special Forces, and calls it "Gold Dust".

This was as close as I could  to get to Bear while clicking my camera....but I did get two things signed by him!

We were only in Orlando Thursday through Saturday.  Hudson stayed in Wortham with Great-Grandmommy and Great-Grandaddy.  He played with the bok-boks, watched the trains go by, played in the leaves, rode the tricycle, and definitely kept them busy.

Monday was Closing Day for our new home!!  It is our's now!!  We have been renting a cozy little home in College Station since we moved here last September, but we have found one outside of town that we are ready to call our own.  It is perfect with lots of room to run and play.  We closed on Monday, but we won't be moving until December.  Our lease doesn't run out until then, and the previous owners are building, and their house isn't quite ready, so it all worked out just right.  We are anxious to get moved soon!

Annie's Kitchen

Dustin's Kitchen

Looking from the front sidewalk down the driveway

Yesterday was my birthday, and I am only mentioning it because it was so great!!  I will skip the part about turning 28 because I just as soon be 23....but anyway.  I had lunch with my mom and Hudson, and then when Dustin got home, he took me to get a new iPhone 4!!  I was so excited and am still working on figuring it all out, but it is so much fun.  I know I am behind the whole iPhone era, but I will catch up quickly.

Today, Dus and I decided to take Hudson on his first trip to the ZOO!!  He loved every bit of it.  From his reactions, we think the giraffes and the lions were his favorite.  Cameron Park Zoo in Waco is a great little zoo.  It took us about an hour and a half to get through it, and we finished right before the rain began to pour.  AND THEN....to continue my birthday weekend, I had a request for Poppa Rollo's Pizza.  Can I just say, "Mmmmm".  If you haven't had it....Go!  My parents used to take Blake and I there when we lived in Waco all the time, and I do believe it is the best pizza I have ever had.


This next week's agenda includes finding a Halloween costume for this sweet boy, the A&M vs Tech game, and trick-or-treating with Hud!  Can't wait!

No comments: