Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3 Year Anniversary

Dustin Tyler, I am the luckiest girl in the world.  Three years ago today, God blessed me with getting to marry my best friend...the one who makes me laugh, gives me strength and confidence, understands my fears and quirks, lifts me up, supports my views and opinions, showers me with gifts, gave me the most precious little boy in the world, and loves me to no end.  We work together, survive together, and flourish together....and there is no one in the world I would rather live this amazing life with than you.  I love you to the moon and back forever, and I am so so very thankful for you and our fun and amazing and real marriage.  "This is my solemn vow...."
 The first few of our six years together

Ocotber 6th, 2007

And now this precious little angel has taken over, but we wouldn't have it any other way!
His love is truly shining on us

No comments: