Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend at Home

We had a pretty quiet couple of days AT HOME this weekend.  It was nice to just be home....for we are usually travelers on the weekends.  Don't get me wrong....we love to go places and visit!  It's just the long Sunday drive home that gets to be no fun.  Hudson has a mean tooth coming in on top, and he has not been too happy about it.  He did get some big boy Toy Story pajamas (that make him look so big!), so he was happy about that.  He even picked them out!
Dustin's parents came down on Saturday afternoon, had to leave early on Sunday, and then we drove around Brazos county to look at property and enjoyed some Spoon's yogurt Sunday evening....while Hudson flirted with some college girls at the table next to us.
This morning Hudson was trying to help me empty the dishwasher, so I had to get a shot of him just like a picture there is of me from when I was the same age.  I wish I had it, so I could compare them!

No comments: