Friday, June 11, 2010


We had a full day yesterday of playing. Hudson found the fingernail clippers I have been looking for all week, and he was really excited to play in the grass and dirt.

In the last couple of weeks he has fully mastered the art of the sippy cup (with straw only, refuses to use one that he has to tilt up) and his pinchers.

Hudson's newest things are always helping me eat my food (even if he has just stuffed himself with his food).  If I have food, he makes his way to me and pulls up on me or the chair I am sitting in and waits patiently for a bite.  He also loves helping Daddy play the guitar and sing.  We are working on the dancing part!

 

1 comment:

RCK Williams said...

I LOVE this!! Kamryn is being a diva with the sippy cup thing, she likes for me to hold it up while she drinks! He's starting to look like Blake a bit!