Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Better Late Than Never


Well.....Here we go.  Nine months later than I planned for it to be, but here we are.  I wanted to start a blog when Hudson was born, but for some reason it didn't happen.  I think I was really intimidated by the whole "blog" world.  I knew my "make my blog pretty" ability would struggle to say the least, so I strayed away.  I have really relied on the beloved Facebook and Hotmail to keep family and friends posted with pictures and updates.  No more.  Yes, I will post occassional pictures on Facebook, but I really want to use this route instead of emails to family and friends now.  This is your new place to hear all about the Deans....well, mainly Mr. Hudson Tyler!
I know it may not be the most intricate blog on the web, but I will try my best to keep it updated with pictures and happenings in the life of our sweet boy.
He's waking up from his nap now......
Next nap = an update on the past nine months.

No comments: