Thursday, September 2, 2010

Growing Boy

Hudson had his 1 year well-baby appointment yesterday.  He was just under 21 pounds and 32 inches long.  For the grandparents, this puts him in the 90th percentile for height and the 25th percentile for weight....which means he is "long and lean" according to the Doc.  He is healthy in every way and growing like a weed.  Have you seen this boy's foot?  I just want to know how many one-year-olds wear a size 5 shoe?!

And now for a very important announcement....I am almost scared to say anything because I don't want to jinx anything but....since the day Hudson turned 1, he has decided to sleep from 9:30pm to 7:00am every night.  Shhhh....please don't say it out loud or tell him I told.  We would love for this to continue.  Why???  Because he has never done this.  Ever.  Until this week, he would wake up about every 4 hours or less.  I guess he was just waiting until his birthday to make the change.  It is wonderful!!  I hope I didn't ruin it for tonight!

No comments: